For Paranormal Authors
Are you a Paranormal author with a fantastic novel series to share?
I Love Vampire Novels would LOVE to help get the word out to our over 154,000 screaming
vampire/paranormal book fans! Right now we reach between 250,000 and 3.1 MILLION
paranormal/paranormal super readers each week.
Come join us and hang out where the top New York Times Bestsellers and major indie
authors like Bella Forrest & Morgan Rice like to spend their time promoting!
- 35K email subscribers
- 154K FB Fans (95% USA Based & Female)
- 2200 In Our GoodReads Group
- 5K Twitter Followers
- 1.6K Pinterest Followers
Our newsletter is one of the top go to locations for any/all info on what’s happening in the
world of paranormal reads & entertainment and was recently promoted by JR Ward herself!
ILVN is the one spot on the planet where, if you write about the sexy things that go bump in
the night, you can be assured your book will be seen by your ideal readers.
Below this message you can download our media sheet and get all the dirty details about this
killer spots. What we really emphasize is that you join our Author Only newsletter.
The reason for this is because we’ll be offering exclusive, subscriber only secret spots and
discounts every now and then. The only way to know about them is via email. Join FREE NOW!
- Newsletter Features (35K subscribers and counting)
- Physical Book Giveaways (Great for lead gen & platform building)
- Free Digital Book Giveaways (Be A “Free Read Of The Day!”)
- And Much, MUCH More! (Just Ask!)
How Can You Land A Super Cool Promo Spot?
Simple! Pick yer poison! We have some super low cost and high exposure spots available
now that’ll fit just about any budget! Simply sign up above or below to get our rate sheet!
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your ILVN Experience:
For any/all book promotions you’ll want to make sure your book is live on Amazon/Barnes And Noble
in at least digital format if not both digital and physical.
- Your Cover: How does your cover look? Is it professional? Does it look like it
belongs next to NY Times bestsellers?
- Your Title/Subtitle: Does your title and subtitle clearly communicate what your
book is about and what readers will get when dive in?
- Your Reviews: Do you have at least 5 real reviews and an average of 4 stars?
- Your Price: Are you priced reasonably?
Please Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line
“Author Promo” to get started today!