Dangerous Temptation – Dark Passion
Multi Author Boxset
SEVEN Paranormal Romances to feed your appetite for danger!
Step into worlds with exotic and extreme beings, where emotions are heightened with a mixture of fear and passion. Become one with the Dangerous Temptations as you get to know the werewolves, vampires, faeries, shapeshifters, and nefarious ancient pharaohs who sneak into your mind, teasing and titillating, building your hunger for paranormal lusts that mere humans cannot resist.
* Rebecca York – Hunting Moon – Only a werewolf can save her from the doctor trying to drive her insane.
* Patricia Rosemoor – Wolf Moon – She came to study wolves in the wild. He had a mysterious connection to the wolf pack. What would happen when they met?
* Michele Hauf – Malakai – Defy the Curse – The lusty werewolf Malakai always avoided faeries until he met the one who—literally—could cause him to lose his heart.
* Jacquie Biggar- The Beast Within – Can two displaced angels save a woman from the clutches of a vicious psychopath?
* Stacy Eaton – My Blood Runs Blue – Everything she thought about reality will be altered.
* Cynthia Cooke – A Night with a Vampire – Trusting a vampire can be deadly – falling for one could get a hunter killed.
* Katy Walters – Fear the Night – Passion mounts with a love that fights impossible odds over the centuries, the thrills and chills bringing humans, vampires, and ancient pharaohs together.
Defying Pack Law
Pack Law states she must have more than one mate.
Rather than be forced into a mating with more than one man, Dana flees the pack. Flees everything she knows, everyone she loves. She lives on the run and can't seem to find happiness.
All that changes the day her first love, Nathan, finds her and brings her back home. He's not letting her go, not again. As alpha, he now makes the rules and he's decided to hell with the laws, he wants Dana.
Except Dana's changed since she left. Maybe the pack ways aren't so bad after all and when she decides to accept fate… she finds love times three.
The Dark Ones
Rachel Van Dyken
To touch a Dark One is death.
To talk to an immortal is suicide.
Yet, I've been marked by both.
And the King of the immortals.
My life is no longer my own.
And now I know the truth, my life was never mine to begin with.
It was theirs.
It's always been theirs.